Careers available at Juslaws & Consult, one of Thailand's premiere law firms, is currently looking for qualified Partners to join its young and dynamic team and to grow its local and international law practice.
- Accomplishing law firm human resource strategies by determining law firm structure; establishing, communicating, and enforcing values, policies, and procedures of the firm; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; establishing compensation strategies.
- Establishing law firm operational strategies by evaluating trends; defining critical measurements; establishing production, productivity, quality, and client-service strategies; evaluating service results; defining systems objectives; accumulating resources; establishing change strategies.
- Establishing law firm financial strategies by forecasting and anticipating requirements and trends; distributing monetary resources; evaluating results.
- Creating positive image of the law firm by building relationships; maintaining credibility; providing information to the legal community, media, government, and the public; building legal staff and employee commitment to the firm and the community; providing the firm’s fair share of pro bono representations; following other Lawyer Council suggestions and guidelines.
- Generating revenues by attracting clients; obtaining new referrals from existing and past clients.
- Increasing revenues by exploring new and additional services; developing and presenting cost-benefit analyses of new and additional services to Senior Partners.
- Maintaining Juslaws & Consult’s firm stability through enforcing ethical legal practices; inspiring service excellence.
- Updating job knowledge by creating state-of-the-art practices within the firm; providing leadership in educational and professional
organizations; contributing to professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Enhancing law firm reputation, Overseeing the firm’s marketing program. Supervising the firm’s marketing program, especially the external aspects of the program, such as newsletters, client seminars, Web page listings, and firm brochures.
- Establishing the firm's annual calendar and establishing dates and deadlines for annual budgets and associate reviews. Coordinating various meetings for the partners, practice groups, and committees, as well as firm functions and events.
- Bachelor of law or higher education
- Own a Lawyer License
- Age 28 – 43 years
- Have 6 years or more experience in international law or legal consulting firm
- Strong experience in Litigation and Corporate
- Legal compliance
- Financial planning and strategy
- Decision making
- Customer focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High planning, process improvement, verbal skills
- Self-confident, proactive with analytical thinking skills
- Able to work independently and with other people under deadline
- Good command of English, both verbal and written.
- Good command of computer literacy; MS Office, internet
If you want to start a career and think you have what it takes to become a Partner with Juslaws & Consult then simply click apply now.