Juslaws & Consult is actively looking for and hiring career minded individuals that wish to join a dynamic law firm in Bangkok Thailand as either an Associate or a Legal Assistant.
- Keeping cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; confirming case status with lawyers
- Assisting in development of cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case; scheduling depositions; preparing and forwarding summonses and subpoenas; drafting complaints; preparing and filing discovery requests; preparing responses to opposing counsel; generating status reports.
- Keeping clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
- Maintaining case costs by verifying outstanding balances with lawyers, clients, and providers.
- Supporting case preparation by preparing case summaries and materials for mediation conferences; preparing pleadings; monitoring and obtaining discovery responses; organizing materials for team case review.
- Enhancing trial proceedings by organizing evidence; preparing exhibits; scheduling witnesses; ensuring that witnesses are ready when needed; taking courtroom notes.
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Working Experience
2-3 years of working experience in a corporate legal environment or in law firm.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Law and Government
Knowledge of laws, regulations and policies, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, immigration and work permit procedures.
Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- English Language
Upper intermediate proficiency of the English Language, as well as fluency in Thai language is a must.
- Other skills
Research skills, Legal Administration and knowledge in litigation and litigation procedures, client relationship skills, good organization and planning skills, attention to details. Law research, client meetings, and general case management
If you want to start a career and think you have what it takes to work in as an Associate or Legal Assistant with Juslaws & Consult then simply click apply now.